Please join us for the next virtual meeting of Ridge Lane Neighbors at 7p on Tuesday, February 4.
If you’d like to join, please email email@example.com to receive the link to the virtual meeting.
Stay safe and healthy, neighbors!
2. Monthly updates:
– SF Parks Alliance
– Grant applications
– Other ongoing issues
– Your concerns
February 2, 2021 7 PM – 30 minutesPresent: Nahal, Eric, Warren, Lynn, Robert, Moneka, Mary Beth (scribe)
1. Warren will resubmit the budget to Thais at SFPA tonight. She will send it to MOHCD. Robert has confirmed the numbers from the contractor. Warren will ask for confirmation from SFPA that we are unable to use volunteer labor as the current budget assumes that. He also will confirm how we submit for reimbursement.
2. Warren has two sets of a hand weeder and trowel from the city. He will deliver them to Moneka & Robert and Barbara who are on point for cleanup for February. These tools should be handed off to the next parcel steward each month. The steward schedule as of 1/27-2021 is below.
3. Nahal and Eric have created an instagram account for Ridge Lane and are posting photos.You can follow @ridgelane_sf.
4. Lynn planted a locust tree in the median of Caine Ave. Does anyone have a tree watering bag she could use?
5. Moneka and Robert recommended (and Warren seconded) a locally owned coffee house, Blue House Coffee (Randolph at Victoria).
Steward schedule: Contact Danielle to be added to a month.