Hello neighbor! RLN will meet at the Ingleside branch of the SF Public Library, Plymouth @ Ocean, next Tuesday evening, February 6th, from 7 – 8:30pm.
2. Approval Minutes
3. Monthly updates:
– SF Parks Alliance
– Grant applications
– Other ongoing issues
– Your concerns
We hope to see you there!
***Meeting notes added 2/22/18***
In Attendance: Neighbors Patricia Ris; Kim Connor; Scot Kauffman; Kristin Casey Callaghan; Danielle Casey Callaghan; Corey Monteith; Mary Beth D’Alonzo; Barbara VanderBorght
- Scott will start the meeting with an update on Ridge Lane construction/funding, etc.
- Those who submitted points to the Google Groups doc will bring them up with Ahsha. Perhaps Eric M. can talk about 1 Majestic.
- Kristin will write up the document, adding the fireworks concern, and send it to Ahsha’s office ahead of the meeting. She will also send this to us as our agenda.
- Danielle will post event on Next Door.
- Patricia will post on our website.
- Since the meeting is being held in Robert and Moneka’s home, people can get the address when they rsvp, rather than listing it on either site.
- Eric and Nahal will supervise work on Parcel 1.
- Mary Beth and Patricia will install missing bollard and dog waste stations on Parcel 1.
- Scott will supervise the additional non-neighbor volunteers we will get to move down the Lane and include work on Parcels 2,3, and 4.
- Danielle will post on Next Door.